Yealink T42G Details and Specification
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Optima HD voice Wideband technology (G.722)
- 6 Multi functional physical line keys can be programmed up to 15 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Large 2.7" graphical LCD with backlight (192 x 64-pixels)
- Up to 3 SIP accounts - for telephone sharing
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Headset Ready
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
The Yealink T42G is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Yealink T42G Information
|Manufacturer Part #||T42G|