Yealink T46G Details and Specification
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Up to 6 SIP accounts - Perfect for shared office or shift work
- 10 multi-functional physical line keys can be programmed up to 27 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Wideband HD voice using G.722 codec
- Large 4.3" Colour Screen (480 x 272-pixel)
- Built-in USB port, supports Bluetooth headset (Through USB Dongle)
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Headset Ready
- Supports EXP40 expansion module
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
The Yealink T46G is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Yealink T46G Information
|Manufacturer Part #||T46G|