IP7000 Conference Phone Details and Specification
- Polycom's Wideband HD Voice
- Acoustic Clarity Technology for high call clarity.
- Large 20 foot microphone pick up
- Expansion microphones available
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Large LCD display (includes a XHTML microbrowser)
- Advanced SIP software providesadvanced call handing and provisioning features.
- Full duplex speakerphone
The Polycom IP7000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
IP7000 Conference Phone Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-40000-001 | 2230-40300-001|
IP7000 Conference Phone FAQs
Customer Reviews (1)
- Expert ReviewReview by Best4Systems
Value Quality Price
Conference Phones suitable for: SMEs & Large Corporates
- Fully SIP enabled for VoIP platforms
- 20 ft range – extendable with additional IP7000 mics
- Polycom HDX 7000 Video conferencing system compatible
- Internal POE (Power over Ethernet). AC power kit also available
- Large hi-res display
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology ensures maximum performance
- Full HD Voice
The first and most obvious fact about the Polycom SoundStation IP7000 is the striking design, marking a real departure from the traditional Polycom design. The brushed silver furnishings, futuristic sloping ‘arms’ and clear, well defined key pad, make the IP7000 a very distinctive and enviable audio conferencing unit.
Fully enabled for SIP based IP and VoIP platforms, the unit can be used solo, or with 2 additional microphones. You can couple 2 units together for additional coverage, and the Polycom IP7000 also fully integrates with the Polycom HDX 7000 video conferencing system.
Incorporating the full HD voice sound quality that is standard throughout the Polycom Soundstation, the delivery of this Ip7000 is excellent. Easy to use features, clear display and simple options menu make this a clear leader in its class.(Posted on 11/02/2014)