IP6000 VoIP Details and Specification
- Built in Power over Ethernet - No PSU required if your network supports PoE
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
- Compatible with a large number of SIP calling platforms to maximize interoperability
- Polycom HD voice can receive a greater sound spectrum (up to 14 kHz) for a more natural conversation
- 20% greater working range - 12-foot range (Can be increased with optional microphones
- Built in technology helps to minimise interference from mobiles and other wireless devices
- New - Console Only (2200-15600-001)
- New - Console with PSU (2200-15600-015)
- New - Console with Microphones (2200-15600-001)
- New - Console with PSU and Microphones (2200-15660-015)
The Polycom IP6000 SIP Conference phone has in built Power over Ethernet (PoE) support. The optional IP6000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
If you are calling another phone that does not support HD voice that call will be in narrowband rather that wideband.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
IP6000 VoIP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15600-001 | 2200-15660-015|