SoundPoint IP 670 Gigabit Ethernet Details and Specification
- Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the Expansion Module)
- Polycom HD Voice
- Expandable to support three Expansion Modules
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Acoustic Clarity Technology 2
- Advanced functionality
- 320 x 160-pixel backlit colour graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- USB port for future applications
- Inbuilt Gigabit Ethernet Support
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
An external Power Supply Unit (PSU) is included with this product.
The SoundPoint IP 670 Gigabit Ethernet is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
SoundPoint IP 670 Gigabit Ethernet
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
SoundPoint IP 670 Gigabit Ethernet Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12670-025|