SoundPoint IP 450 Details and Specification
- Three lines for a moderate volume of calls
- High-resolution Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Built-in XHTML Micro browser for third party applications
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated headset port
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
An external Power Supply Unit (PSU) is included with this product.
The SoundPoint IP 450 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
SoundPoint IP 450
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
SoundPoint IP 450 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12450-025|