SoundPoint IP 321 Details and Specification
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb full-duplex speakerphone performance with Polycom's Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (optional PSU avaialbale if required)
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Single 10/100 Ethernet port
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
Doesn't include Power Supply Unit (PSU). Sold separately
The SoundPoint IP 321 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
You can check out the main features of the
SoundPoint IP 321
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
SoundPoint IP 321 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12360-025|