SoundPoint IP 320 Details and Specification
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated Power over Ethernet support
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support
- Single 10/100 Ethernet port
The Polycom SoundPoint IP320 phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom's legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology that enables clear, noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP320 phone delivers through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, support of XHTML applications, and distinctive call treatment.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP320 phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phone's standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 320 VoIP Phone Dimensions
Size: 17 x 14.5 x 17.5 x 3.5 cm
Please use the Polycom Soundpoint IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Polycom work with a wide of IP Platforms. Please follow the link for a full list of supported platforms.
Doesn't include Power Supply Unit (PSU). Sold seperately
You can check out the main features of the
SoundPoint IP 320
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
SoundPoint IP 320 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-12320-025|