Polycom CX500 Details and Specification
- Polycom CX500 IP Phone Optimised For Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB)
- Graphical (320 x 240) Colour Display
- HD Voice Technology
- Acoustic Clarity
- Wideband Codec Support
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Dynamic noise reduction
- Automatic gain control
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Port
- Single 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Integrated, auto sensing PoE (Class 2)
- Optional AC PSU available (Sold Separately)
The Polycom CX500 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
Be aware that this phone is not compatible with Online Skype for Business. To find out more, please check out our Skype for Business compatibility chart.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Polycom CX500 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-44300-025|