DectCom II (DC2812) Details and Specification
- Base unit for up to 9 simultaneous speakers in a full duplex conference
- The DECT-Com II conference can also have an additional number of listeners, all with possibility to enter as speakers in the conference, at any time.
- Two more separate conference groups on this same base. (Requires software programming.)
- Depending on start up sequence this unit can be used as either base or portable.
- Headsets with different types of microphones can be used. A headset can be connected also when this unit is used as a base.
- Full duplex communication, but with “VOX”, for preventing from transmitting background noise to the conference.
- An “all call” function makes it possible to communicate common messages (simplex) to all users in all groups, at the same time.
- As a fixed installed base, the unit is normally power supplied in a special holder with AC adapter, but the unit can also be used portable with rechargeable battery pack.
DectCom II (DC2812) Information
|Manufacturer Part #||DC2812|