Peltor ATEX XP Helmet Attachement Details and Specification
- Ex-approved headset in accordance to ATEX, class EEx ib IIC T4
- Ex-approved batteries included
- Fail safe functions which enable communication if batteries run out
- Level dependent function that lets you hear ambient sound:
conversation, machine sounds and warning signals etc
- Electronic voice guided menu system
- Equipped the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and external input mode
- Plenty of space for the ear
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
- Audio input jack for external radio
- Battery life time approximately 1000 hours
- Available as headset.
This product requires batteries for operation.
Batteries are included with your purchase.
Peltor ATEX XP Helmet Attachement Information
|Manufacturer Part #||MT1HP3E2-50|