Nortel 1210 IP Details and Specification
- 4 soft keys
- Specialised feature keys
- 6 call processing fixed keys: Mute, Handsfree, Goodbye, Applications, Headset, Hold
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Headset port
- High-quality handsfree speaker phone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Accessory expansion module (AEM) port
- 10/100 Ethernet ports
- one Ethernet port for LAN connection
- one Ethernet port for the optional PC connection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)* or power through an optional AC adaptor*
- Includes foot stand, handset, handset cord, 2.1 m (7 ft) CAT5 Ethernet cable, number plate and lens
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase an optional PSU (part code NTYS17BAE6) or compatible power over LAN switch/source, (partcode for the power lead for the PSU is N0119935).
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM 50 Rls3+, 450.
Please use the Nortel 1200 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
You can check out the main features of the
Nortel 1210 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Nortel 1210 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS18AA70E6|