Mitel ICP 3300 Telephone System
Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 30-60,000 users. The 3300 ICP provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications including standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD and wireless gateway. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, the 3300 ICP provides seamless IP networking allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments by supporting networking standards such as Q.SIG, DPNSS, and MSDN. The 3300 ICP provides organizations with the opportunity to IP enable their legacy PBX's, protecting existing investments while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Leveraging over three decades of call control experience, the 3300 ICP supports over 500 telephony features - features that are delivered to the many user communities through easy to user interfaces such as our Web-based system management.
At the user level the 3300 ICP supports the industry's largest range of desktop devices including entry-level IP phones, Web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets (WiFi or IP DECT) and full-duplex IP audio conference units. Mitel's track record of innovation at the desktop is continued through the 5230 IP Phone - integrating two of the most used business tools (PDA and phone) to deliver real benefits to the user.
The 3300 ICP also supports a powerful suite of applications including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management and unified messaging. Industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Mitel Solutions Network (MiSN).
Mitel 3300 ICP provides:
- Seamless IP Networking across multiple sites
- Resilient, robust switching
- Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- 500+ telephony features
- Embedded Standard Unified Messaging, Auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless gateway
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- Web-based user interface that allows for easy programming of desktop phones
- Hot desking, allowing users to change any extension to their own
- 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet
- Support for touch-of-a-button, drag-and-drop video and audio conferencing
- Industry standard APIs and support for third-party applications through MiSN
- Mitel 3300 CITELlink Gateway provides seamless integration with Nortel phones
ex VAT £90.00 inc VAT £108.00
Mitel AIM Module and PSU
ex VAT £195.00 inc VAT £234.00
Mitel RFP 31 Base Station