Mitel 5304 Details and Specification
- 2 x 20 backlit display and 2 lines LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Message waiting indication, Incoming call visual indication, Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Switch for connection with your network and your PC
- Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Very Small footprint on your desk
- Powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) with an optional 48V PoE injector which is sold seperately (see accessories)
- Wall mounting optional with a wall mount unit which is sold seperately (see accessories)
Compatible with the following sysrems.
- SIP release 7.2 or later
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) - Release 9.0 (UR1) or later
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) - Release 4.0 (UR5) or later
The Mitel 5304 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Mitel 5304 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||51011571|