Details and Specification
Meridian 1 Option 81C delivers traditional voice and Voice over IP communications for large enterprises requiring from 200 to 16,000 lines. With five-nines reliability, it delivers a broad set of applications and features, including digital and IP phones, traditional and unified messaging, IP gateways, call centers, PC-based call management, 802.11 Wireless communications, intelligent remote solutions and support for multimedia communications.
- Internal 622Mbps OC-12 switching fabric supports scalable growth up to 16,000 lines
- Redundant Pentium-based call processor core delivers up to 320,000 Busy Hour Call Completions (BHCC) supporting the most robust environments
- Supports Voice over IP with IP Gateways and Telephones
- Modular client/server architecture for flexibility, scalability, and cost savings
- Powerful networking features for public, private and multi-switch networks, including ISDN Q.Sig and VPN access