BCM Telephone System Details and Specification
- Universal Internet Access for all connected users and workstations, including access to corporate intranets, support for intra-site Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and remote connectivity for mobile or home users.
- Simplified Network Infrastructure cuts costs by connecting IPphones over the LAN wiring system, seamlessly extending features to multiple sites through IP connectivity and streamlining network management.
- Redundant Hard Drive Capability Full redundancy, including power, fans and hard-drive, automatically detects failures and switches over seamlessly without any loss of service. This optional feature provides protection where security and reliability are the key drivers to communications systems.
- Browser-based Management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation.
- Centralised voice mail and management The networking capabilities of IP telephony make centralized applications for messaging and management more cost effective than ever before. Enterprise customers receive the benefits of standard greetings, global administration, and a common interface across their network.
- IP Telephony supports powerful new e-business applications that level the playing field with larger competitors, extend network services to remote workers, increase portability, simplify moves and changes, and eliminate toll charges on site-to-site calls.
- Call Center Applications combine the reach of the Web with personalized agent interaction and customer support.
- Wireless e-mobility Solutions break the chains that tie users to their workstations, giving Call Center agents hands-on access to samples and supporting wireless scanners for efficient inventory procedures.
- Hybrid Environment leverages existing investments in Meridian and Norstar systems, offering a future-proof migration strategy.
- Unified Messaging allows users to manage all their voice, fax, and e-mail messages from a single application on their multimedia-equipped PC or laptop.
BCM Telephone System Information