Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Details and Specification
The internal components are protected by a weather resistant enclosure behind the faceplate.
Incoming calls are indicated by a flashing LED and audible warble tone.
- Vandal resistant metal buttons
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- One, two or three button autodial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Optional Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired¹
- Line powered down to 25mA (Analogue models)¹
- Optional mains supply adapter
- Non-volatile memory store
- Audio-visual ring indication
- CE Compliant
- SMART Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
- Flush or surface mounting²
- VR1 Help Point - 1 Button (228-02-2001-901)
- VR2 Help Point - 2 Buttons (228-02-2002-901)
- VR3 Help Point - 3 Buttons (228-02-2003-901)
¹ On the Analogue version, the induction loop requires additional 12Vdc power supply (included). On the VoIP version, the induction loop requires no additional power.
² Surface Mounting requires a rear enclosure which will incur an additional charge.
The Gai-Tronics Help Point Phone is made to order and as a result have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Phone can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Information
|Manufacturer Part #||228-02-2001-901 | 228-02-2002-901 | 228-02-2003-901|