Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Details and Specification
The internal components are protected by a weather resistant enclosure behind the faceplate.
Incoming calls are indicated by a flashing LED and audible warble tone.
- Vandal resistant metal buttons
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- One, two or three button autodial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Optional Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired¹
- Line powered down to 25mA (Analogue models)¹
- Optional mains supply adapter
- Non-volatile memory store
- Audio-visual ring indication
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
- Flush or surface mounting²
¹ On the Analogue version, the induction loop requires additional 12Vdc power supply (included). On the VoIP version, the induction loop requires no additional power.
² Surface Mounting requires a rear enclosure which will incur an additional charge.
The Gai-Tronics Help Point Phone is made to order and as a result have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Phone can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
- VR1 SIP Help Point - 1 Button (112-02-0011-001)
- VR2 SIP Help Point - 2 Buttons (112-02-0012-001)
- VR3 SIP Help Point - 3 Buttons (112-02-0013-001)
The Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||112-02-0011-001 | 112-02-0012-001 | 112-02-0013-001|