Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Details and Specification
The internal components are protected by a weather resistant enclosure behind the faceplate.
Incoming calls are indicated by a flashing LED and audible warble tone.
- Vandal resistant metal buttons
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- One, two or three button autodial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Optional Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired¹
- Line powered down to 25mA (Analogue models)¹
- Optional mains supply adapter
- Non-volatile memory store
- Audio-visual ring indication
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
- Flush or surface mounting²
¹ On the Analogue version, the induction loop requires additional 12Vdc power supply (included). On the VoIP version, the induction loop requires no additional power.
² Surface Mounting requires a rear enclosure which will incur an additional charge.
The Gai-Tronics Help Point Phone is made to order and as a result have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics VR Help Point Phone can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
- VR1 SIP Help Point - 1 Button (112-02-0011-001)
- VR2 SIP Help Point - 2 Buttons (112-02-0012-001)
- VR3 SIP Help Point - 3 Buttons (112-02-0013-001)
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Gai-Tronics VR Help Point SIP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||112-02-0011-001 | 112-02-0012-001 | 112-02-0013-001|