Public Access Help Point DDA Analogue Details and Specification
- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- Single or Dual button auto dial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Analogue version line powered down to 25mA¹
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
Manufactures Product Codes:
- Public Access Help Point SIP - 1 Button (228-02-2641-902)
- Public Access Help Point SIP- 2 Buttons (228-02-6672-902)
- Rear Enclosure Box - (100-02-0257-003) Not Included*
The Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point is made to order and as a result has a 4 to 6 week lead time. Due to the specialist nature of this product, the Gai-Tronics Public Access Help Point can not be returned if ordered incorrectly.
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Public Access Help Point DDA Analogue Information
|Manufacturer Part #||228-02-2641-902 | 228-02-6672-902|