Cisco 7960 Details and Specification
- 6 Programmable Buttons
- Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Hold & Call Forwarding
- Menu Operation
- Web browser
- Voice Mail
- Upgradable Firmware - Future proof telephone
- Max 2 x Cisco 7914 Expansion Modules
- Multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch,
- Comfort noise generation (CNG), voice activity detection (VAD)
The Cisco 7960 is not 802.3af compliant. the Cisco 7960 receives power via the Cisco Power Cube 3 (Sold Separately).
The Cisco 7960 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Please be aware the Power Supply Unit for this product is sold separately.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7960 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7960|