Cisco 7940G Details and Specification
- Large LCD display
- Call Forwarding | Redialing | Shared Directories
- Headset port | Ethernet port
- Duplex spekaerphone
- 2 programmable line keys | Feature keys
- Conference call compatible
- Voice mail accessibility
- Powered by Cisco Power Cube 3 (Sold Separately)
The Cisco 7940G is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7940G Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7940G=|