Cisco 7911 IP Details and Specification
- 4 interactive soft keys
- Supports XML
- Enhanced feature roadmap
- Integrated 10/100 Switch Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- IEEE 802.3af power Power over ethernet
- Cisco Unified CallManager v. 4.1(3) security
- Manufacturing certificates
- Secure media/signaling
- Authenticated configuration
- SIP-ready with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 and Cisco Unified CallManager Express 3.4
Please feel free to use our Cisco IP Telephone Matrix to view the different features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone range.
The Cisco 7911 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Cisco 7911 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7911 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7911|