Versatility 2 + 8 Digital Details and Specification
- It can grow from 8 extensions to 32, and connect up to 8 telephone lines.
- Direct Dialling In (DDI) can improve call routing and enhance call management, by providing more numbers that can be dialled into the organisation than there are lines.
- Choose from an impressive range of smart, practical featurephones, plus a powerful, easy-to-use expansion console.
- You can have your pick of more than 50 different call handling features – and have a different set working on each of the phones in your business.
- Voicemail can make missed calls a thing of the past and enable your business to stay open long after the office is closed.
- ISDN will introduce an extra level of sophistication with digital features such as calling line identity and networked call routing.
- The integrated helpdesk facility makes it easy for the smallest of businesses or branches to implement customer relationship management services such as customer care, technical support, telesales, order taking and reservation lines.
- The Internet Module transforms BT Versatility into a sophisticated e-business tool, smart enough to manage all your communications today and tomorrow. Everyone can enjoy ‘always on’ internet access at broadband speed.
- The specialised hospitality module makes BT Versatility the perfect answer for guest houses, small hotels, accountants and agencies… in fact anyone who needs to bill individual clients.
- BT Versatility keeps business moving even when there’s no mains power. The digital system includes one hour’s battery backup. Should you need more, BT has a range of uninterruptible power supply units providing up to four hours standby.
Versatility 2 + 8 Digital Information