FeatureLine Details and Specification
- Call Diversion: automatically directs calls to another extension or external number.
- Call Transfer: Pass on a call to any other Featureline extension or to an external number, including mobiles.
- Three-Way Calling: Talk to two people at the same time. The other people can be on Featureline extensions and/or external numbers.
- Call Pick-Up: Answer a call to another Featureline in the office from your own phone.
- Ring Back When Free*: Sets up a call to a Featureline extension or external number that is engaged as soon as it becomes free. It is not possible to use Ring Back When Free to all external phone numbers, examples are ISDN, DDI and international numbers.
- Ring Back When Next Used*: Sets up a call to a Featureline that is not answering, when it is next used.
- Call Offer: Lets another extension user who is engaged on a call know that they are needed urgently.
- Call Return: Tells you the telephone number of the last person who called you.
- Call Waiting: Discreetly Lets you know that another caller is trying to contact while you are engaged on a call. Also gives you the capability of speaking to this caller with or without ending the original call.
- Charge Advice*: Lets you know the duration and approximate cost of a particular call.
- Code Calling: Lets you store regularly used numbers and dial them quickly.
- General Interrogation*: Reminds which Features you have set up on your Featureline.
- Reminder Call*: Use your Featureline like an alarm clock.
- Repeat Last Call: Re-dial the last number called.
- Withhold your Number: Prevents the person you are calling from seeing your phone number. This can be done on a per call basis or permanently.
|Manufacturer Part #||871052|