Get your Panasonic KXT7668 phone headset up and running
This entry was posted on February 5, 2013.
If you are wanting to use a Panasonic KXT7668 phone headset, you must first program your telephone to tell it you are using a headset now.
Plug in your headset via the 2.5mm headset jack on the side of the phone, then follow these simple steps:
- 1. Press the Program Button
- 2. Hit 6 & 1 on keypad. Screen should show Headset Mode
- 3. Press Auto Dial / Store Button
- 4. Press up arrow till screen shows "Headset On"
- 5. Press Auto Dial / Store Button
- 6. Press the Program Button
All you need to do now is press the "SP-Phone" button when a call comes in, and the call will go through to your headset. And that ladies and gentleman is how you get your Panasonic KXT7668 phone headset up and running!