Avaya TN711DP Details and Specification
A TN771DP circut pack is required :
- Any CSI system that is using a TN2198 BRI circuit pack. Otherwise, a TN771DP circuit pack is not required.
- An SI system PPN that is equipped with packet endpoints (ISDN-BRI lines or trunks, ISDN-PRI trunks, IP trunks, IP stations, ATM-CES, and ASAI) or is a critical reliability or fully duplicated system. A critical-reliability or fully duplicated system with packet endpoints requires a TN771DP circuit pack in each EPN. Otherwise, a TN771DP circuit pack is not required.
- All R system PPNs. A critical-reliability R system requires a TN771DP circuit pack in each EPN. An R system with ATM network duplication requires a TN771DP circuit pack in each PPN and EPN.
- All CSI models when using a TN2198 BRI circuit pack
Please note :
- A maximum of one TN771DP circuit pack is allowed in any port network.
- A TN771DP circuit pack is never used with the S8100 Media Server.
Avaya TN711DP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||TN711DP|