Definity Callmaster IV Details and Specification
- Designation Card can now be sent through a laser printer for more precise labeling. 2 or 4-wire RIM solution included in every terminal
- 2-line, 40-character supertwist LCD with multiline scrolling for incoming call information
- 20 Feature/Line Keys and 22 Feature Buttons: 5 are Fixed Feature
- Fare Line/Feature
- Choice of seven distinctive ringing patterns
- Provides two headset jacks located on both sides of the voice terminal base to accommodate left- or right-handed users
The Avaya Callmaster IV is Headset Compatible. It requires a Plantronics P10 Amplifier to connect to it, then any H Series Plantronics Headset.
The Avaya Definity Callmaster IV Phone is only compatible with the Avaya Definity Telephone system, and is not suitable for home use.
Definity Callmaster IV Information