Avaya 9650 IP Details and Specification
- 9 line, backlit display [VGA quality]
- 3 x Line buttons
- 4 x Soft keys, including Hold, Transfer & Conference
- 8 x Auxiliary buttons
- 4 way navigation cluster with OK select option
- Message button
- Phone button> Missed call indicator
- Contacts, Call log & Avaya menu buttons
- Call forward & Speaker buttons
- Mute & Headset buttons
- Dial Pad
- Volume control
- Wideband headset compatible
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet interfaces
Please use the Avaya 9600 IP Series Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
The Avaya 9650 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Avaya 9650 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Avaya 9650 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700383938|