Avaya 4621SW IP Details and Specification
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- Intergrated switch for PC connection
- Support for SNMP | Multiple language | Microsoft NetMeeting
- Downloadable firm-ware
- Infrared IrDA Port
- Large graphic display screen
- 24 Programmable DSS keys | 10 Fixed Feature Keys | 4 application feature keys
- Compatible with Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya IP Office
- Call Log Application | Special Speed Dial Application | LDAP Directory
- 8 Ring-tone options
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Built-in headset Jack
- Wall Mountable
- Desk stand with 7 positions
- Duplex speakerphone and Auto Echo
Avaya 4621 Headset Compatibility:
- Plantronics Headset
The Avaya 4621SW IP phone requires a Plantronics HIC1 Lead to work with a Plantronics H-Series Headset.
- GN Netcom Headset
The Avaya 4621SW IP phone requires a GN Netcom Jabra 1200 Smart Connection Lead to work with a GN Netcom Headset.
The Avaya 4621SW IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Avaya 4621SW IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700381544|