Avaya 4610SW IP Details and Specification
- Full duplex speakerphone | Integrated headset jack
- Compatible with Avaya IP office and Avaya Communication Manager
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client or Statically Configured
- Support for SNMP Protocol
- Future proof - Downloadable firm-ware
- 168 x 80 Pixel Graphic display
- 24 Programmable DSS | 9 Fixed Feature Keys
- Microsoft NetMeeting compatible
- Multiple language support
- Wall Mountable | Desk stand | MWI
- Not suitable for home use
- Three years warranty on all refurbished system phones
Avaya 4610SW Headset Compatibility:
- Plantronics Headset
The Avaya 4610SW IP phone requires a Plantronics HIC1 Lead to work with a Plantronics H-Series Headset.
- GN Netcom Headset
The Avaya 4610SW IP phone requires a GN Netcom Jabra 1200 Smart Connection Lead to work with a GN Netcom Headset.
The Avaya 4610SW IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Avaya 4610SW IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700381957|