- 6 Programmable Feature Buttons With LED
- 5 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Hold, Volume Up & Down
- 3 Fixed Feature Keys Below The Display: Conference, Transfer, Redial
- 2 X 16 Character Display
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Full Duplex Speakerphone With Echo Cancellation
- G.711, G.722, G.723.1a, G.729a/B Voice Codecs
- QoS Options Of - UDP Port Selection, Diff-Serv And 802.1p/Q
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Connection
- Optional Integrated Ethernet Repeater Hub – for Connecting PC To Phone.
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client Or Statically Configured
- Infrared Port To Support Future Applications
- Downloadable Firmware For Future Upgrades
- Wall Mountable With A Separate Orderable Stand
- Avaya White and Black colours
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.