Avaya 1603i IP Details and Specification
- PoE only available if Avaya 1603 PoE Adaptor is purchased separately
- Compatible with versions 5 and above
- Ideal for lobbies, annexes and public spaces
- 2-line LCD backlit display
- Duplex speakerphone
- Single Ethernet port
- Dedicated headset port
- Directory, Information, News and Events browsing
- VoIP communication platform
- AOM options available
- Duplex comunication
The Avaya 1603i IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
To power this device using Power Over Ethernet (PoE), an adapter is required. Please see accessories and description for more information. If you do not have PoE on your network, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit (PSU).
You can check out the main features of the
Avaya 1603i IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Avaya 1603i IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700476849|