Avaya 1603 IP Details and Specification
- PoE only available if Avaya 1603 PoE Adaptor is purchased separately
- Compatible with Avaya Distributed Office and Communications Manager
- 3 line keys with LEDs
- Classic telephony function keys
- Duplex speakerphone
- 2-line LCD backlit display
- Single Ethernet port
- Dedicated headset port
- VoIP communication platform
- Compatible with AOMs
- 700445968 - 1603 IP
The Avaya 1603 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
To power this device using Power Over Ethernet (PoE), an adapter is required. Please see accessories and description for more information. If you do not have PoE on your network, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit (PSU).
You can check out the main features of the
Avaya 1603 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Avaya 1603 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700445968|