Aastra 6739i Details and Specification
- Large 5.7" full VGA LCD colour touch screen
- 14 dedicated hard keys | 3 dedicated line keys with LEDs | Up to 55 customizable softkeys
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Echo Cancellation
- Wideband Audio
- EHS support for wireless headset support
- Bluetooth headset headset support
- Large graphical LCD display | LED for Call and MWI
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports | USB Port
- CTI Support
- XML support for productivity enhancing applications
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) support
- Local 3-way Conference support
- Dedicated headset Port
- Aastra M670i - Up to three M670i can be supported. Each AOM offers an additional 36 keys with LED indication.
- Aastra M675i - up to the three M765i can be supported. Each AOM offers 20 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
- AC PSU Adapter is required if using more than a sing expansion module
The Aastra 6739i is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Aastra 6739i Information
|Manufacturer Part #||6739-0131-1055|