Aastra 6737i Details and Specification
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- 12 customizable softkeys with LEDs | 4 navigational keys | 8 dedicated hard keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- EHS support for wireless headset support
- HD wideband audio
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Port | USB Port | Dedicated headset port (RJ-9)
- Large graphical LCD display | LED for Call and MWI
- Aastra M670i - Up to three M670i can be supported. Each AOM offers an additional 36 keys with LED indication.
- Aastra M675i - up to the three M765i can be supported. Each AOM offers 20 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
- AC PSU Adapter is required if using more than a sing expansion module
The Aastra 6737i is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Aastra 6737i Information
|Manufacturer Part #||A6737-0131-1055|